Thursday, May 6, 2010

Missing you.


An empty echo playing a melody of memories ..

The swans are gliding on a pool of sorrow
On the day when she whispers from the sky, 'keep on till tomorrow'

The doves are crying from the grayest skies
On the day when he whispers, 'I wish I’d never fallen into your eyes'

Gone is the loving heart of a mother
Stolen by evil, claiming another

Swiftly my soul is wiped of its good
As the darling I loved leaves me alone where we stood

My eyes are opened to this strange abyss
My heart is exposed to all that was missed

Taken is the angel who gave me my world
Lost is the savior, who left my mind unfurled

Farewell is the song I must softly sing
To both of the loves, on which I used to cling

To my stolen goddess, someday I will join you
This farewell I refuse, as you wait in the blues

To my darling, my dear the one I adored
I fear this depart, for with you, is my heart

Goodbye, I sing, with a melancholy ring
This is the only way, this is the part where our hearts lead astray

No comments:

Post a Comment